Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Funny and sexy

Seriously, though Cyborg seems to cum all over her with whatever jiz a robot would have, the comments bout furries at the end is pretty hilarious. Great animation, and definitely worth the watching.

I can't wait for a sequel where A) Starfire and Raven go full on lesbo and B) Cyborg gets 20k paternity suits from his superjiz on Jinx

Flash Practice Flash Practice

Keep working, you'll get better

Sucks that your trial ran out, man. There's a load of tutorials on flash out there, though. Just keep cracking. Number 1 thing is to start learning code so you can turn on/off sounds instead of them looping forever.
There's a whole collection of flash tutorials here on NG, so go watch them and practice, practice, practice.

Mouse War Mouse War

Beautiful...

The first serious animation I see out of you and it's this damn good. F*ck, I just don't know what exactly to say to sum this up. It's awesome, and moving, it has plot, and it's political. Why it isn't on the front page, I dunno. Tom and the rest of the guys handling that have to get their crap together. I mean, this is really damn good, I mean, REALLY damn good. Makes me wish I didn't suck at drawing as much as I do.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

I know I shouldn't tell you guys this but...

Well, the game is freaking awesome, but...for those who are wondering there is a way to reset it. you just gotta delete all the cache for flash. That's all...then the game will "not remember" your last "save" and you can try again.

AWESOME game though, seriously, one of the most original ideas ever. And the various death endings is an interesting take on platformer doom. The only thing that would help is if there was a way where it'd reset after the grass got so long or something or there was a way to 'reset" it through the game because the replay is actually pretty cool.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Holy Cow...

This is just...amazing. It is so true to the mario franchize and for being a flash game it plays like it could actually be a wii or DS/GBA style game. I can't believe someone actually could get this kind of a game out there, it must have taken hours of labor to even get half of it to work properly without a bunch of bugs. You and however many people helped make this game deserve some serious recognition for this...and probably some money for the hard earned success...and congrats on the frontpage...you are awesome.

TT: Ace Attorney TT: Ace Attorney

Great Game, one problem...unfortunately

I love this game, so addicting. but it seems I've come really close to beating it but it keeps resetting for no reason. I don't hit enter and it brings up the save screen when I present evidence to Fishfingers during the 3rd testimony he gives. Then when I click no, it goes to the 2nd testimony for some odd reason, it is a really annoying glitch.

Other than that, great game, and awesome humor...AUBERGINES!!!

TheAlchemistPenguin responds:

Sorry to hear about your glitch! I'll fix that up ASAP!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

This is a really good song

It really is. It sounds like the kind of thing you'd hear in a club, backing music wise. the vocals were actually sounding like REAL rappers...no matter what some of the haters I've read say, if they think you should "leave it to the professionals" when you sound like the professionals, they must suck too, huh? Yeah, you guys did a damn good job here. Not perfect, because after a minute or two of listening the backing music gets a bit annoying...due to repetitiveness. But still, it works really well, and I LOVED that they used it for Crotchless Chaps. Yeah, good song.

asshole 24562343435 asshole 24562343435

dude....give KK a break....

Kerry King is probably one of the best damn Metal Guitarists ever...don't diss that man, cuz I look to him as an idol......just give him props for all the things he's done, I don't care if you don'g like him, but he's still a LOT better than you.....

remember who your elders in music are.....cuz if your ever on the top someday, you wouldn't want anyone to post something here and say it was shit you would have done.

SCOTTMARK responds:

if you played guitar, you'd know hes not the best. he might be fast, but he plays one million notes at random. i have nothing against him, but you might have took the title the wrong way.

as for being on top someday, that will fucking never happen. and if it does, i would be posting my shit on here.